Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Recap


Hello everyone! I'm back home in MD and wishing I was still on vaca lol But I thank God for the brief vacation I did have :^) It was much needed. The picture above pretty much depicts my mood over the last couple days, happy and chill. Even though we did a lot, it didn't feel like a strain at all. I went to my family's annual neighborhood cook out at Aberdeen park in Brooklyn, NYC. It was so much fun. Most of my family was there even a few of my cousins and extended family came from uptown. There was tooooo much food! lol I ate so much it was ridiculous Smh I got to spend a lot of time with my nephews Artis and Prophet who are just my heart<3 They try to drive me up a wall but I'm love them more for it lol Now that I think of it I wanna thank all my family and friends for making this weekend so very special and fun. I love you guys! You are what makes life really worth living<3 Cee below for a short clip of the cook out festivities...Sorry I didn't get more footage from the weekend it was pretty busy. Cee ya in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment