Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gold Tips!!

Peace Family,

For those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of a nail color fanatic!! I love to experiment with mixing colors. I do my nails once a week usually on Sundays but with the three day weekend I did them yesterday and here is what I came up with...



Not exactly perfectly executed but I really like it! My favorite shade of blue and a hint of gold. It's like a little dose of happy every time I look down at them:) Heard a very powerful message from one of my favorite you tube channels Bintentional by Aiyana Ma'at she said "2011 about completion not perfection." This quote stuck with me. I have been repeating it with all my activities this morning. With a thousand and one things to do, sometimes it is just relieving to complete a few. NOBODY IS PERFECT. Let us put our best foot forward and be happy with some outcome versus none. Until next time, I wish you all peace and light. Many blessings:)

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment