Monday, October 8, 2012

Starting The Week Right!

Good morning Fam,

So for some strange reason, I like to get my word on Monday's. I'm not a big church goer (possibly because I haven't found the right one for me yet) but I love the preaching of Bishop T.D. Jakes! He is just outstanding! What I love most about his sermons is that he preaches in a way that is plain common sense. Of course, he applies biblical references throughout, but the messages really appeal to the basic principles of wrong and right. He talks a lot about circumstances, "bad" or "good", ultimately being a blessing because of the lessons we learn through them. This really stands out to me because now, as I go about life, I don't see challenges or hang ups the same way. I always look for the lesson in them. I now honor my "downfalls" because I know they result in a ultimate awakening. Check the Bishop out below he will not disappoint :)


http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/the-potters-house/living-with-criticism-part-1-303999.html

No comments:

Post a Comment