Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oyin Handmade Finale Podcast

Peace Family,


I wanted to come and share with you all the video for the Oyin Handmade Podcast Finale. Oyin Handmade is an all natural organic product line that includes hair moisturizers, pomades, and even deodorant! I had the immense pleasure of being a part of the cast for their finale video. It was so much fun! If you are familiar with Oyin handmade videos, you know they always bring the funny and provide great tips and tricks for how to use their incredible products. Check out the video below. Feel free to leave a comment I love hearing from you. Until next time, I wish you all peace and light.

*Side note I have so many posts in the works. My drafts are really crowded. Just waiting on the end of the work week so I can really sit down and complete what I have started uninterrupted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa2w8VNY9yg

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment