Monday, December 20, 2010

Quick Heartfelt Recipe: Upgraded Mimosa!


Peace Family,

I have so many posts that I want to share with you all. Finishing all of them is taking me awhile but I did want to come on and share this quick recipe with you all. I call it an upgraded mimosa because to me it tastes so much better than the typical one.  I do not measure exactly and you can adjust to your personal preference. *Note: For my 21 and older folks:) Ok here goes:

-1 cup mango juice
-1/2 half cup white Merlot

Quick and simple! Try it and let me know what ya think:) It was the perfect weekend treat. So tasty and delicious! I love the way the natural sweetness of the mango juice mixes with the kick from the Merlot mm hmm yum. I sipped this while decorating my Christmas tree and re-doing my two strand twist for all my hair folks. As always I wish you all peace and light. If you have any questions or comments leave them below. I love to hear from you.

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment