Saturday, December 29, 2012

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

Peace Family,

It's been a while. The school semester is done and I'm happy to say I did well and I am so happy to be studying in my field. In the days since the semester ended, I've been working quite a bit and in doing so catching up on some of the videos I've been wanting to watch. A few of these videos, well more than a few, are from Joel Osteen. He is an incredible preacher and while I would always see him on TV late at night I stumbled across his YouTube videos and it was a wrap!! If you know me personally you know that I am a YouTube addict! lol I rarely watch actual television. I chose to share the video from Joel Osteen below because I believe it can renew and invigorate your goals for 2013. It is a new year and with the start of every new year its nice to evaluate what we have accomplished and what we would like to start or see through. I pray this message inspires you. Feel free to share with your family and friends and I'll talk to you in the next post.

Cee <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment