Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flavored Water


Peace Family,

I wanted to share this quick and easy alternative to drinking plain water. I understand that beginning to drink water can be a struggle for some and for those who drink water regularly, it can get a little boring and tasteless. I find the easiest way to keep it spicy and add a little flavor to my water is to add fruit. I keep frozen fruit in my fridge for smoothies and added a few orange slices left over from a snack. Add it all together and you have a very refreshing drink. Oranges have high levels of Vitamin C are really good this time of year when cold and flu germs are all over the place and strawberries are full of antioxidants. Try it and let me know what you think in the comments below. What kind of fruit do you like in your water?

Until next time,

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment