Sunday, May 12, 2013

Schools Out! For Summer!!



Peace Family,

I write to you in the best of moods because school is out!! Yea, Hooray! Well, I still have one class left but hey I'm celebrating early lol. I have so many things I want to do this summer, books I want to read, restaurants I want to visit, exercises I want to do, and the list goes on and on. But mostly I am looking forward to not having to live life so fast paced. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off for the last year and I'm tired. I just want to do some things that I enjoy and that make me feel alive. Don't get me wrong I looove school and I'm totally in love with the work I've been doing but the schedules and due dates have gotten the best of me and I feel I need a rest. So, I've planned to thoroughly enjoy this summer and make it really productive before I begin my last year of my masters degree this September. Woo! time flies :) What are your plans for the summer? Feel free to leave them below. I'll talk to you all in the next post and trust me it will be very soon :)

Blessings,

Cee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment