Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Nails!!!!


Peace Family,
I came on today to share my Holiday Nails and oh how I love them!! They are festive yet work appropriate. This Christmas and New Year I wanted to bring the sparkle and light that is customary to the season into my every day activity. Finger nail polish is my way of doing so:) The colors consist of a bright almost fuchsia pink covered in a glitter base and a random black nail just for a little added fun. I haven't been this satisfied with my nail polish in a while and I re do my nails almost every Sunday. It was really fun and easy to do. What kind of things do you do to heighten your holiday experience? Leave a comment below I would love hearing from you! Until next time, I wish you all peace, light, and a Happy New Year.
Cee<3

2 comments: