Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stocking Stuffers:)

Peace Family,

I hope you all are doing well. I'm feeling a little under the weather myself. Well actually a lot under the weather lol I wanted to share with you the stockings stuffers I made for my family this year. I thought they came out really cute for my first time making them and I look forward to making more soon:) When I get a little down time... Right now I'm working on a few books from the library that I want to get back asap. Can't do the late fees lol Until next time I wish you all peace and light. Enjoy the pics below and feel free to comment! Let me know what ya think.

Cee<3

I call this one "Granny" because it has an old school feel and I made it for my grandmother


I named this one "Chocolate and Peanut Butter" because that is what it reminds me of:)

This one I call purple passion because it was for my sister Marie who LOVES purple!

2 comments: