Monday, December 13, 2010

Peaceful Sunday

 
Hey Family,
 
I had to get online and show you all this throw I made. Isn't it beautiful?! Its the first one I've EVER made and I'm really proud of it. It took forever (about four weeks) to make. I could have finished sooner but my schedule has been really crazy. At the end of the day, I really don't mind how long it took to complete because I'm in love with the outcome :) The colors are so cool and reflect my personal style in a way nothing in a store ever would. It's amazing now to think how the entire throw started with a single long string. I feel like a new mom after giving birth lol. After all the pain and screaming, I took one look at it and thought "oh it wasn't so bad." Well I'm not going to hold you all. Just had to share my Sunday delight. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends as well and wish you a peaceful and productive week. Cee ya in the next post!

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely gorgeous, big fan of the colors you used!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete