Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Christmas!

The sis took a picture of me without the flash thought it looked interesting..
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka, Happy Kwanzaa whatever you celebrate lol Happy Holidays to you all! I woke up this morning to the most beautiful sight. I always open my blinds to pray and, when I did, imagine my excitement to cee it was snowing!! A white Christmas! I was so excited I called or text all my friends. I consider all of you my online family so of course I had to share with you:) I tried to get a picture of the snow coming down but my camera didn't do it any justice. However, I got a new camera for Christmas so be expecting lots of photos here:) I hope you all have enjoyed a great day surrounded by family and friends and filled with love. As always I wish you all peace and light.

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment