Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Book Review: Rev Run & Justine Simmons "Take Back Your Family"

Peace Family,

Happy Black History Month!!

In celebration of Black History Month I am posting book reviews over on my YouTube channel TheHeartfeltHoney. I have a playlist of videos that I have done thus far including Hill Harper's "The Conversation" and Tyrese's "How to Get Out of Your Own Way." The most recent review is Rev Run and Justine Simmons' "Take Back Your Family" which is both a personal memoir on how they have managed their blended family and advice for rejuvenating a broken family structure. This is a very inspirational and positive book. I encourage you all to check out the video below and, if you like it, share it with family and friends. I'll talk to you in the next post. Feel free to leave comments and questions below.

Peace and Light,

Cee <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment