Friday, March 30, 2012

How I Snack: Vegetarian

Because I'm vegetarian, I often get questions (accompanied by funny looks) about what I eat or how I snack so I have decided to share a few of the things I eat outside of meals like the ones I have posted on my recipes page.

Apples

I can be very much of a baby when it comes to eating certain fruits and to ensure that I eat them and ENJOY eating them which is just as important to me, I try to come up with clever ways to make the experience more pleasurable. After all, I'm getting older and the body I take care of at 20+ will be the body that sustains me at 70+ :)

First, I take my peeler and skin all my apples as I do not always by my apples organic and the skin of the fruit gets the most exposure.
Next, I cute my apples into little triangle shapes making sure that no seeds or stems are left.


And finally I am left with this!

You can spice your apples up by adding cinnamon, nutmeg, or brown sugar. This particular day I was in a hurry and just wanted the apples. If you like this post, feel free to share with your family and friends and leave a comment with your favorite snack below.

Until the next post, I wish you all peace and light.

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment