Monday, June 18, 2012

Easy Way to Drink Water During the Day



Peace Family,

With our busy lifestyles, sometimes it is hard to get our daily water requirement. Water coolers run out, water bottles are forgotten, but I've found a way to fix this issue for myself  with a workplace water purifier. Now, I know most of us keep one of these in our home fridge, but what about work? I mean lets face it, we spend most of our hours awake at work. The purifier in the pic above was only 8 dollars at Walmart so its pretty small but is easy to refill. I usually fill it twice in an 8 hour work day. I need it with all the running I do throughout my building lol. In a full day, I aim for 3 but usually drink 2 liters of water. I hope this helps someone. Feel free to share with fam and friends.

Cee

2 comments: