Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Five Dollar Shoes


They are everything to me. At least everything a girl could want in a shoe. Cute, comfy, and best of all five dollars! I got them on sale at Rainbow in downtown Brooklyn this past weekend. I celebrated my b-day (Feb 14th) with fam and friends in NYC. Just a girl's get away. It was the perfect b-day weekend even with missing our scheduled bus back, having to take the 1am bus, and be to work by 8 the next morning. Smh good times :) Oh, and I should mention my nails from this post have held up for two weeks. Im still rocking them and probably will until I get some free time to change the colors. Life is busy but but swell :) Thank you all for taking the time to read this. As always I wish you peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment