Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nails of the Week



I know this post is late, late, late. But I had to come and share anyway:) The pic above is of my nails for the week and I have to say I really like them. It was simple to do and cheap!! I used a clear base coat, old pearl color, sticky patterns from Walmart, and a layer of clear top coat. That's it! Cheap and easy. No chipping or pealing yet. I recommend this over weekly/biweekly visits to the nail salon. It takes less than twenty minutes (including drying time), forces you to steal a few moments to nurture and care for yourself, and saves at least $15 dollars. Those of you who have been following HoneyCee.blogspot.com for a while know that I am a kind of "do it yourself" type of person. Here I have posted homemade recipes for facials, hair treatments, and food. Feel free to check out those posts if you like. I'm working on a post for Women's History Month that I think will be really cool. Trying to decide if I should make it all inclusive of the women I admire most or do individual post. What do you think? Feel free to leave a comment below I love hearing from you all. Cee you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment