Sunday, July 10, 2011

Song of the Day: Coldplay "Strawberry Swing"

Peace Family,

I'm writing to you today to share a song that has been on repeat in my car, on play list, and in my mind and heart for the past few days. As the title above states its Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing." What do I not love about this song? lol But seriously from the moment it comes on with the sweet sounding guitar and pounding drums beating like a heartbeat I just can't help but get wrapped up in it. And I don't even wanna get into Chris Martin singing/whispering his melodic "it's such! a perfect day" all through out the track.*Sigh* its such a great song. Feel free to check out the video below and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it as much as it do:)

Peace and light,

Cee<3

P.S. For the optimum listening experience, don't watch the video. Just enjoy the song for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment