Sunday, July 24, 2011

Morning Glory: Mugging



Those of you who have been following my blog for a while now may remember this post about how much I love my morning tea. Well a few months back my special mug was broken and I have been on a quest to find the perfect replacement mug since. Introducing the "life is good" mug. Now I've been through a few mugs before this one which were good but the letters faded in a few weeks or they couldn't withstand the heat lol. But this mug has been doing an ok job. It fulfills the requirement of having a positive affirmation and can fit a decent amount of tea inside even though it isn't nearly as big as my first special mug sigh. Let me know what you think of my new mug below. Oh! Did I mention I got it from the dollar store? My first one was a walmart baby lol yall know I'm all about the frugal. Cee ya in the next post!

P.S. My Internet is down again. T-mobile sucks! So I'll being doing my best with posts until they figure out what is wrong. Thank you for your patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment