Friday, August 19, 2011

Updates Fa Ya!!

Peace Family,

Please check out my latest video below in regards to the Baltimore Natural Hair Meet Up. The final plans are in this video so it is very important. Also, my lap top crashed again :( That's it! I'm going to best buy TODAY to check on an hp computer that I am interested in. I start school this fall so I don't have time to play with my old lap top anymore. I appreciate it for getting me through undergrad and many other beautiful online things like the start of my YouTube channel and this precious blog but enough is enough lol.

Look forward to a few new post coming soon. I have an interview with a lovely confectionista that I think you all will really enjoy. My nails of the week posts will also be coming very soon and more music, recipes, and quotes all of which make HoneyCee, Honey Cee :) Until next time, I wish you all peace and light. Don't forget to check out the video below!! Cee ya in the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment