Friday, September 2, 2011

Baltimore Hair Meet Up Postponed

Peace Family,

For those of you who had plans to attend the natural hair meet up this Saturday September 3rd it has been postponed because the Oyin handmade store Exittheapple will be closed. I am rescheduling for September 17th and I hope to cee you all there. This meet up is very important to me as it is a chance for me to meet subscribers and converse with others who love and enjoy their hair. Going natural this last time was a journey with many ups, downs, twist, and turns but I came out better in the end. I know exactly how to care for my hair now in so many different conditions. I've learned a lot and I know many of you have as well. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing a few of my experiences too. Check out the video below for details. I'll be doing another post as we get closer to September 17th. Until next time, peace and light to you all.

*Oyin Store Address:
2103 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21218

*Ruby Tuesday Address:
3003 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21218-3855
Phone:(410) 467-8155


Cee<3




No comments:

Post a Comment