Sunday, September 8, 2013

I believe in angels...

And I don't mean this in some mystical ghostly kind of way. I just believe that there are people out there who have opened themselves up to being used by God and when they do, whether they realize it or not, they have been someone else's angel. Put this way, we are all (or all have the potential to be) an angel. When we allow ourselves to be used by God, when we really open up to the idea of surrendering and allowing his will to be done in us and through us, we have the potential to help others. To be used. I want to be used.  I am not afraid of the idea of that because I do know that God would not put me or you in any situation that he cannot see us through. So, we can all walk boldly into any and all situations that present themselves to us knowing that we are the tools of a mighty and powerful God. Of whom shall we be afraid? No one. Nothing. We are all being and being surrounded by angels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment