Monday, December 2, 2013

I Live For Stuff Like This...

Hey Family,

I know I haven't posted in ages!! Truth be told, I just haven't had the time to. BUT, due to the fact that I am sick and not permitted to go to work, I have caught up on almost everything and started to indulge in my favorite past time which is YOU TUBE!!! So, I love stylelikeme. It's a channel on YouTube and I came across this video which is ugh!! no words. I just live for moments, videos, posts like this. Anything inspirational, motivational, or that just challenges conventions and encourages people to live a more authentic life is right up my ally. Please check out the video below and share with your friends, fam, whomever. Feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to read what you have to say. The semester is winding down both for the students I'm teaching and for myself so you will be getting more post from me. Promise :)

Cee<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment