Monday, April 21, 2014

Changing Our Idea of Success

Peace Family,

Recently, in my assignments for classes, I came across the two videos below. One from Arianna Huffington of the well known Huffington Post and another from a Ted Talk by Shawn Achor. The overarching theme of both speeches is that we challenge our idea of success and how that will impact literally every other facet of our lives. These videos affected me in a very profound way because I am personally interested in, not so much how to be successful according to today's standards, but how to be fulfilled and at peace. Please take a listen to the videos below and feel free to share with your family and friends. Comment if you like.

Love and Light,

Cee<3



Ted Talk by Shawn Achor

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I really enjoyed Shawn. I like his perspective on how we can change our thought pattern about happiness and success. Maybe i will try that 21 day challenge. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I did the challenge as a part of an exercise for a paper for class and I noticed a real difference.

      Delete