Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I fell down the steps this morning...



Actually, it was my second time falling this week but that's another story. I got up this morning to fix my tea like I do every morning and fell down the steps. And it wasn't one of those fall get back up real quick falls. I fell and slid and kept on sliding and couldn't even get a hold on the rail to stop the fall. When I finally stop sliding, I started to laugh, and laugh, and laugh. In fact, I laughed so hard that I was drooling lol omg I can't believe I'm writing this..But anyway, why am I telling you this? I'm sharing for a few reasons 1)I have to tell somebody, who knows somebody, who could tell somebody else that I literally busted my A$$ twice in one week. 2)I never knew falling could be so hilarious. 3)If you see me limping around, you will know why. I hope this makes somebody laugh this morning. Remember: "We fall down, but we get up" lol I'm done. Y'all have a good one.

Peace and Light,

Cee<3
(Sleep deprived)

No comments:

Post a Comment