Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Book Review: Hair Story

Peace Family,

I hope this post finds you all well. I have been  so busy with life and redecorating my new room that I have neglected to post here. My apologies. I recently decided to add a new facet to my you tube page simply entitled "Book Reviews." I read a lot and it is one of my extreme pleasures to share the knowledge and insight of these books with others. In an effort to keep it fun and light (as oppose to boring you to death lol) I have decided to share the videos here instead of writing out the review. Let me know what you think. The first video is a review of Hair Story by Lori Tharps and Ayana Byrd. It is essentially the history of African- American hair. It was a great read. Very informative and comical at moments. Currently, I am reading Hill Harper's The Conversation and I can not wait to share the details of this one with you!! If you have read either of these books, please feel free to share your thoughts below. Until next time, I wish you all peace and light.

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment