Monday, April 4, 2011

Song of the Day: "Little Fly" Esperanza Spalding

Peace Family,

I hope this post reaches you all in good health and spirit. I feel especially good today and have the perfect song to reflect my mood. "Little Fly" by Esperanza Spalding (poem by William Blake) is the essence of happiness. A cool, breezy, relaxing, even sensual happiness. Every time I hear it I get chills its likes experiencing her "Adore" all over again smh Good music :) I invite you, if you have not already, to enjoy this song not just for the lovely tune but for the words that really depict how connected we are with nature. Who knew we could have so much in common with a little fly? lol Any who, I hope you all enjoy. I hope to get a few posts out this evening. The internet in my new place is not fully set up but I am just itching to get these posts out. Feel free to comment. I love hearing from you all and welcome to my new readers! Thanks for joining in and taking part in the HoneyCee blog family:) Until next time, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment