Friday, January 7, 2011

Project Recap 2011: #2 "Step Out!!"

Peace Family,


I hope all of your days are going well and this message reaches you in good health and spirits :) As the second entry to my "Project Recap 2011" I wanted to revisit my participation in "Step Out" Walk to Fight Diabetes. I had always wanted to be a part of something like this. Diabetes is a disease that has affected my family in large numbers. As an early teenager, I made the decision to change my eating habits in an effort to prevent myself from becoming afflicted with the disease. It is hereditary, but I believe with healthy eating habits and regular exercise I can keep a reign on it. As with all things, knowledge is key so I signed up to help spread the word about diabetes prevention and treatment. I will definitely do it again in the future. It was a wonderful and enlightening experience. For more information on "Step Out" and how you can become a part of cause click here. Video footage of the walk below. Enjoy and leave all your comments below. I love to hear from ya!

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment