Monday, January 10, 2011

Song of the Day: Fantasia "Even Angels"

Hey Fam,


I know I haven't done this in a while but I'm back with another song of the day. Part of the things I want to concentrate on doing this year is simply what makes me happy. I LOVE blogging so I will definitely be doing more of it. Even if it means writing down my post in the car while waiting on someone until I can't get to the computer lol.


This song speaks to me. It reminds me that none of us are perfect and that sometimes we just have to accept our failures because they aid us in "learning to fly." That is my interpretation of the song at least lol I'm feeling it and I hope you will to :) Check out the video below. Have a great day, morning, evening whenever you read this and leave your comments below I love to here from ya!

Peace and light,

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment