Saturday, May 26, 2012

Brushetta Pizza Quick and Easy Recipe

Peace Family,

I wanted to do a food post to balance out the fitness posts that I have been doing lately. I believe food/nutrition is even more important than any workouts I could do. After all, we have to eat to live. We will not die as a result of physical inactivity. With that being said, below is the recipe for the pizza you see above. As stated in the title, it is so simple and easy to do. I hope you enjoy! and let me know if you try it:)

Cee<3

1 medium size burrito wrap
1 basil leaf finely sliced
A few pieces of tomato (6)
Sprinkle of veggie cheese
2 shakes of season salt
1 shake of parsley
2 shakes of oregano
Bake in a preheated oven on 250 for five minutes (do not over cook. This burns easily!!)
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment