Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fitness: Yoga

Hey Fam!

I hope all is well. I wanted to come and share with you all the workouts that I have been doing which have changed my body in ways I did not expect and made exercise an activity I look forward to rather than a chore. I love YouTube! It's my absolute fave social network there is just an abundance of information there and I use it for literally everything. Below my current fave work out on YouTube. This is subject to change because I also really like a few others. I chose to share the video below today because I just finished doing it and I am sweating profusely and feel like I got a great total body work out. Check it out! It's the insane Jillian Michaels doing what she does best. Feel free to comment below and share your current fave workouts and exercises. Until next, time peace and light.

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment