Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cee in the Nude

Nude Lips
Nude Digits

Im in a nude kind of mood. Nude nails nude lips everything nude! Why? The seasons are changing and you might think I'm crazy but I think I felt it.. Two nights ago I was laying in bed and a sense of peace came over me. I hadn't felt this way in a while. I couldn't write or read. All I could do was lay paralyzed in bed while feeling abnormally content for a restless spirit like my own:) The sense of peace I had at that moment is usually something I work to achieve through aroma therapy (incent in sandalwood or sage), prayer, meditation, or pilates. The next morning it was a little more chilly than usual. Then in dawned on me: it is back to school time! Its almost fall lol so in an effort to embrace the change of seasons and just follow my own personal zest, I'll remain nude until mother nature tells me otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment