Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love Aaliyah Always


Nine years ago yesterday we lost one of the most angelic beautiful personalities to enter the music industry, Aaliyah. I remember the day I heard the news like it was yesterday. She was my sister Tavy's favorite artist which is a lot to say because she doesn't really have a favorite anything lol. I loved her because she made a young girl like me feel it was cool to wear loose fitting clothes and still be attractive and pretty. That was the thing that stood out most to me about her other than the fact that she could dance like nobody's business and sing like an ANGEL! She lives on fondly in our thoughts and memories of her. Cee below for my favorite Aaliyah song and video. "4 Page Letter"

Aaliyah "4 Page Letter"

No comments:

Post a Comment