Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Peace Family,


I want to wish you all a heartfelt Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year and apart of that is the community I have here on HoneyCee.blogspot.com and You Tube. I've met so many positive people who lend their advice and encouraging words. The holiday season is my favorite time of year because it seems to provoke in us a feeling of gratitude that I would like to maintain throughout the year.


For me, Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the end of the year. I become very reflective and start to think about the things I have experienced throughout the year and what amongst those things I am most grateful for. Here is a short list of the things I am thankful for this year:
  • Growing closer to God with every passing day
  • Family and Friends
  • Talents & Gifts
  • Lessons learned
  • Employment
  • Food and Shelter
  • The Future and possibilities ahead
I know some of these things seem small, but there are many people in our struggling economy who do not have these things and I am extremely grateful and prayerful for those in need of. Leave a comment below and tell me what you're grateful for this holiday season. I would love to hear from you. As always, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!!

P.S. This is my first Thanksgiving as a vegetarian. I'll let you know how this goes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment