Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something Made Me Smile

Peace Family,


I have been so out of the loop lately :( So, when I took a little time yesterday evening to check in on my favorite sites I was elated to find out that I was the "Hair Diary" feature on NaturallyObsessed last week! I submitted the information forever ago and quite honestly forgot about it. But, there it was my little natural hair story for all to Cee:) If you would like to check out the post feel free to do so by clicking here. Reading it made me realize how far I have come in getting to know my natural tresses. I have been chronicling my hair journey on YouTube but chose to keep it separate from this blog. With the exception of the tool bar on the homepage, I do not talk about hair much here.While HoneyCee.blogspot.com is about health, it is more about total wellness, mind, body, and spirit and I do not want this space to become overly saturated with hair. However, I did want to share this simple pleasure with you mainly because it made me smile. I wish you all peace and light and hope you're enjoying this day :) Feel free to leave a comment below as I love hearing from you.


Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment