Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heartfelt Recipe: Brown Sugar Scrub



Hey Everyone,


I hope your days are going well especially with this weather change. It has been so cold here in Maryland and I have been searching for ways to keep my skin hydrated and clean. This brown sugar scrub works miracles for my face and hands! It has been about two weeks since I had the opportunity to share a "Heartfelt Recipe" with you all and I am so excited! Ok here is the recipe:
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tsp olive oil
  • 3 drops of rosemary essential oil
Mix everything together making sure the olive oil gets worked through the brown sugar. Store the contents in a plastic jar or container and you have your very own homemade brown sugar scrub! I promise you it is like a little piece of heaven :^). I use it on my face, hands, and feet as an natural exfoliater. The great thing about it is that it is 100% natural so unless your allergic to one of the ingredients, you can use it anywhere! It removes impurities while keeping skin moisturized with the penetrating properties of extra virgin olive oil. I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using the scrub. This can be a great addition to your winter skin regimen as our skin can become a bit dry from the cold. I encourage you to try it and share your experience with me. Feel free to tweak the recipe to fit your own personal needs. Check out my latest "Food for Thought" guest post over at Naturally Obsessed for a few cool ways to use those Halloween pumpkin remains ;) Don't forget to like HoneyCee.blogspot.com on Facebook by clicking the link on the homepage. I appreciate your support and interest. It really motivates me to keep doing what I do. As always, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment