Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nails of the Week: Elf Mint Cream

Peace Family,


It is nails of the week time and I have been trying to get around to using this nail color for a minute. I got it during an elf sale back in February and I am just getting around to using it lol My sisters went in on it when I first got it so it finally made it back my way. As always, I used LA Colors top/base coat, Elf polish in Mint Cream, and LA Colors nail art in black. I like the way it turned out. Simple yet unique. I am a pretty simple/basic person so the dots add a little interst to the nail color without going completely over the top. I had sparkle glitter nails last week so I definitely wanted to tone it down this week. I hope you enjoy this post and I'll be posting soon with a review of Tyrese's "How To Get Out of Your Own Way." Until next time, I wish you all peace and light.


Cee<3

1 comment: