Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nails of the Week: (I Cee Spots!)

Peace Family,

It is nails of the week time and man am I excited about this weeks nails! Ok real quick what I used:

-L.A colors top/base coat
-NYX pink
-Sally Hansens glitter
-Every other color I had! lol

This week I wanted something fun and bright because I read that the weather was going to be kind of funky (cloudy and grey) so, I thought I would add my own little sunshine to the week. I hadn't used this particular shade of pink in a while so I thought eh why not but I didn't want to have all one color nails (I did purple on every nail last week boring!) so I got to fooling around and putting specks of color all over my pointer finger. Taa Daa!! Spots lol For a little extra spazazz I put one coat of Sally Hansens glitter over the spots. It looks really cute on toes too :) Well, that is all for the nails this week. If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below. See ya in the next post!

Peace and Light,

Cee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment