Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tyrese Gibson "How to Get Out of Your Own Way"

Peace Family,

I hope you all had a wonderful memorial day weekend! I know I did :) Lot's of fun in the sun. I'd like to keep you all in the loop as to whats going on over on my you tube channel. I have a few new things in the works that you too can be apart of so stay tuned lol. In keeping with this message, I have posted below my latest book review from Tyrese Gibson "How to Get Out of Your Own Way." I have to say it is a really insightful book. By just listening to Tyrese sing and watching him in film, we are not capturing the full essence of who he is. In his book, Tyrese provides us with a greater understanding of how he reached the level of success he has and the practices that helped him to do so. Grab your favorite snack and watch along as I reveal a few of my favorite moments in Tyrese's book. I hope some of them become your favorites too. Until next time I wish you all peace and light.

Cee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment