Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's 25 Worst Beverages?!

One Aunt Annies Lemonade =11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
I saw this story while browsing my yahoo and I had to come share it with you all,  America's worst 25 beverages. Now some drinks I expected to be not so good like coldstone and starbucks but Green tea!! I was truly surprised. Granted it wasn't like the green tea that I have in the morning with the tea bag and all, but the Sobe kind you know? Well any who, they revealed how many cookies or snacks it took to make up each drink and let me tell you it was appalling! This is in no way to discourage you from having your favorite drinks, because I know I won't lol, but rather to share and encourage everything in moderation. Check out this link for the picture slide show. It was a huge eye opener. Until next time, I wish you all a blessed and fruitful day! Cee ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment