Friday, September 24, 2010

Song of the Day: "You Will Know" by Stevie Wonder



Hello Family,

Today's song is by my all time favorite Mr. Stevie Wonder. This is by far one the most relaxing songs I have ever heard. In this song, Stevie speaks as the voice of God reminding us that he is by our side and that we "will know" the answer to our most pressings questions. This song is very relevant for me today as I have been feeling an overwhelming urge to enlist in the military. I have been going back and forth with this decision for the past five months. There is just so much to consider family, friends, organizations, just my life here. I know it would be a huge sacrifice and is a decision that I never thought I would even consider. I plan on pondering the idea for a few more months. Whatever the case, you all will be amongst the first to know! Leave your favorite songs below I would love to hear them. Those of you who follow my YouTube channel know music is my love<3 I have a recipe coming for you all later today so look out for that! Link to "You Will Know" below. Cee ya in the next post!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQomdqwfPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment