Friday, September 17, 2010

Song of the Day: Damien Marley "There for You"


I chose this song as the FIRST "Song of the Day" because it moves me. There is not a day that I could not listen to this song. You know how you can like a song but not be in the mood for it on a given day? That is not the case with this song. I fell head over heals in love with it the first time I heard it. Just the way the song opens is inspiring "Vexation of spirit is a waste of time/Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts/Verbal conflict is a waste of word/Physical conflict is a waste of flesh." I found myself grooving to the words like "exactly!!!" And the music behind the lyrics is just like an orchestra sooooo peaceful:) I'll put the a link to the song below. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. Comment below and share your song of the day. I love checking out new music so put me on! Cee ya in the next post :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xda02V8KLzU

No comments:

Post a Comment