Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a Guest Blogger!!!



Hey Family,

I come to you so happy this evening! I was chosen to be a guest blogger on to of my favorite curly girl friendly websites NaturallyObssessed and NaturalSunshine.com. I'm so excited about this because I love, and have always loved, to WRITE! It has been my refuge, my joy, and my most prized possession. I write to purge myself of all things both good and not so good. I wrote for my middle school and college newspapers. I've kept a journal since I was in my early teens and when I look back at them now I laugh at how much I've grown yet managed to stay the same...

Just to give you an idea of what you can expect from me on either website, I will be doing a weekly post on NaturallyObsessed called "Food for Thought" where I discuss food and how it relates to hair. You can expect to see several posts from me throughout the week on NaturalSunshine.ning.com. The first one discusses the benefits of exercise on hair and you can view it by clicking here. I hope your day has been filled with peace and light. Feel free to leave your comments below. Cee ya in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment