Friday, October 1, 2010

Song of the Day


Fantasia

Hey Family!

I apologize for being kind of MIA this week. Things have been very busy (In a good way) and I will be explaining more about that in a later post. But for now, I come to you with a "Song of the Day!" Today's song is "Total Praise" and the version of it is by Fantasia. I have had this particular rendition of the song on replay for the last two days! Fantasia tore it up OK! Like she really did her thannggg! But then again I wouldn't expect anything less from her :) People can say what they like, but the girl has a gift. Maybe it would help her a little more to include more songs like this one on her albums. I would definitely listen :) Check out the link below to enjoy some good ole down home stronggggggggg sannging for the Lord. Mm hmm. lol As always, have peaceful day. Cee ya in the next post! Link below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhjm63CssY

No comments:

Post a Comment