Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feature of the Week: Ashley Haydel Massage Therapist

Peace Family,


I wanted to share with you all someone who I think is a gift to her career field and a joy to have met, Miss Ashley Haydel a Maryland based massage therapist who specializes in Swedish and deep tissue massages. I had the pleasure of receiving one of her FANTASTIC massages this past weekend and sitting down for some girl talk turned interview ;). Here is what she had to say:


HoneyCee: Why did you choose to go in to massage therapy?


Ashley Haydel: I was unhappy in my line of work at that time and my coworkers would tell me that I was good with my hands because I always gave massages. One day I fell asleep on the couch with the television on and when I woke up right there was a Medix School advertisement for massage therapy! I said "you know what I'm going to call them."


HoneyCee: What have you learned from your training that stood out to you?


Ashley Haydel: The transference of energy. We do an exercise called "palm to palm" where we measure energy and my energy ball is huge! It's just ridiculous. I could stand across the room from a person and they could still feel me, my energy. It requires a lot of concentration.


HoneyCee: Where would like to cee yourself in the long term? What are you future aspirations or goals for massage therapy?


Ashley Haydel: My best friend, my little sister (who went to school for cosmetology), and I would like to open a tea shop where customers can come for open mike nights and music. I would also like to open a massage studio with my sister where clients can come and escape all their stress. We would like to provide our customers with a peaceful and nurturing atmosphere.


HoneyCee: Toss up: If you could be any where in the world right now where would it be and why?


Ashley Haydel: I would like to go to India and visit a real Buddhist temple. Buddhism is a journey. Buddhist do believe in God and the spiritual connection between self and the creator.


To cee Miss Haydel in action check out the video below and to schedule your own consultation email her at aehaydel@gmail.com . As always, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment