Sunday, October 3, 2010

"The Sting" 10/03-10/11

Hey Family,


Below is this weeks webisode of "The Sting" a weekly run down of what you can expect here on HoneyCee.blogspot.com. I have a lot of interesting post for you guys this week including face masks, interviews and a recap of my recent walk for "Step Out" Walking to Fight Diabetes. (More on that in another post) Last week was so crazy busy! I am adjusting to a new routine, but I am back and ready to bring you all the best in home made body care recipes,  hair care recipes, food recipes, inspiration, motivation, and local events. I look forward to all that is to come. Please check out the video below and feel free to leave your questions, comments, suggestions. As always, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment