Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday!!

My Team:)





Good morning, Good morning, Good morning Family!


I feel so blessed to be writing you all today. God favored us and woke us up so lets give thanks and praise! I hope your weekend went well. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and wish it could have lasted longer lol (Don't we all say that). I wanted to let you all know that I participated in Step Out! Walk to Fight Diabetes October 2 and it was truly an experience. I am raising money through this organization to spread Diabetes awareness and prevention. This is a cause very near and dear to my heart as Diabetes has affected my maternal family in great numbers. My mother was diagnosed with the disease at the age of 37. To read more about my personal reason for joining this initiative click here. I just really wanted to share with you my video footage from the walk and encourage you to make a donation (no matter how small) to help those afflicted with Diabetes and help prevent others from developing this illness. I wish you all a wonderful and fruitful day. Link to video below:) Cee ya in the next post!!


Link to "Step Out!" Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzky4qTmPFw

No comments:

Post a Comment