Saturday, October 16, 2010

Recipe of the Week:Egg Plant Spaghetti

In the words of my lovely LS Tiara, downgrade!!! My computer battery is dead and I have had the most difficult uploading posts here and on my guest blog sites. *Sigh* I ordered a new battery and it should be here by the end of next week God willing. I am trying my best to be patient which I have already stated here before, is not my strong suit:) I'm working on it y'all. One day at a time. Ok, here is the recipe:
  • Green Onion: Chop three sticks green onion
  • Egg plant: 1 chopped into cube sizes
  • Tomato: 1 chopped into cube sizes
  • Red pepper: 1/2 chopped
  • Red Onion: 1/3 or to taste
  • Carrots: 3
  • Spaghetti Sauce: 1 jar
  • Wheat noodles: Half box
  • Season: Sage, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Parsley, Season Salt

This recipe will serve 4 people. Check out the video below for a visual of how I made it. Until next time, which I hope will be soon, I wish you all peace and light. Cee ya in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment