Monday, October 4, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword." ~Charles Reade


 Hey Family,

I know that I usually greet you all with a "Song of the Day" but I had to share this quote with you all that I read on one of my fave curly girl friendly websites Curlynikki.com "Beauty is power; a smile is its sword." ~Charles Reade It resonated within me. Body language is very important and something that I could do a better job of working on myself lol. Truth is I love to smile, laugh, and generally have a good time and who doesn't. Sometimes the inconvenient aspects of our lives keep us from doing this as much as we would like to. But each day is a blessing and I treasure my time spent with family, friends, doing the things I enjoy and giving them my huge/wide smile that I often tried to hide as a child lol. It's almost like that saying that goes "when you're feeling down dress up" it is suppose to make you feel better. So I encourage you all to give a smile to your love ones today even if something is bothering you or you just don't feel like what the day has in store. And I'm going to take my own advice too. I'm about to go in my sisters room and smile all up in her face right now! lol She will dislike me for it at first but who knows maybe later today, when she is at work, she will think of it and smile too:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment