Friday, October 22, 2010

Quote of the Day: "You Can't Rush A Good Thing"

Peace Family,


I type this post to you in a hurry from work. My new computer battery hasn't arrived yet and it has been rather difficult for me to upload post. I am going to the computer store today when I leave here. Normal activity should resume Monday. Thanks for riding with me:)


What I really want to share with you all today is a quote I heard in passing about a week ago. I can't even remember who said it now, but it was "You Can't Rush a Good Thing." Simple quote right? But it resonated so deeply within me. I really allowed myself to ponder the words for a second and when I did it occurred to me that all the good things that have taken place in my life took time, lots of energy, and patience (which is not my strong suit). I'm working on my patience every day and it is a work in progress. I do breathing exercises, meditation, and most of all prayer! I'm going to keep this saying in the forefront of my mine for the next couple weeks as I am preparing for a few changes in my life. When I feel anxious I'm just going to remind myself "You Can't Rush A Good Thing" and take comfort in the ease that accompanies it. What are your favorite sayings? Feel free to leave them below as I can always use a little enlightenment :). HoneyCee Blog has gotten a little face lift. Check out the changes by clicking hereUntil next time, I wish you all a peaceful and positive day. Cee ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment